Get a friendly, affordably priced team of solution-minded electricians to help you with your residential or commercial electrical to-do list...
Get electrical solutions. Not excuses.
Experienced, professional and courteous electricians serving the the Coulee Region and surrounding communities in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Whether you are building a new home, or want to update an existing home, Stokes Electric can design a solution to meet your needs.
Light Commercial Electricians
Solutions include upgrading of existing lighting for office and commercial buildings, and repair and troubleshooting of equipment and machinery. Remodeling and new construction of offices and commercial building space.
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed on all of our products and services
- You are guaranteed top-rated materials used in all our projects for safety and durability
- You are guaranteed strict adherence to all codes and permitting
- Get direct access to owner and Master Electrician, Dave Stokes, to answer and resolve any questions or concerns you may have
Your home will be as clean as when we arrived…guaranteed. If our electricians leave a mess behind, we will give you a $25 discount on your service.
FREE On-Site Estimate
- Master Electrician, Dave Stokes, or Journeyman Electrician, Kyle Brei, will travel to your home or business, listen to your needs, design a solution and then prepare a quote for you at no cost or obligation
- Expect honest pricing with options for achieving your goals and staying within budget
- No project is too small. We’ve built our business tackling small and challenging projects
Your Time Is Respected
- We will communicate arrival times with you before arriving
- We work quickly & efficiently in teams to complete projects faster
- Our vehicles are fully stocked with tools and commonly used materials to minimize delays and trips
- No smoking, personal texting or phone calls
You’re Protected After The Work Is Done
- Get a 1 year warranty on materials & labor for all projects, except new construction
- New construction projects include 1 year on materials & 5 years on labor
Local Partners and Suppliers
- We choose to work with local companies as much as possible
- Our materials are supplied by local vendors in the La Crosse area.
- We have and will work with any building and mechanical contractors in the La
Crosse/Onalaska and surrounding area
As a lifelong residents of La Crosse, Dave and Mary Jo Stokes support these local programs:
- The Electrical Apprenticeship Program at WTC where a scholarship fund has been established to promote support of future skilled electrical tradesmen
- Aquinas Catholic Schools
- Local churches
- The Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater La Crosse
- Providence Academy
- Boy Scouts of America
- Wings Over Wisconsin